Men's Japanese Yukata - Suiren
The name Yukata comes from Yu (bath) and Katabira (low closure). Around a thousand times ago Court Nobles wore Yukatabira which was composed of linin when taking a bath. Little by little, it was also done by the warriors, who after taking a bath, would use it as a way to drain the body.
The general public started using them about three hundred years ago when the modern Japanese public bath became popular. Then they were made of cotton and were worn all day as casual wear after taking a bath. The people of Nowadays use Yukata mainly for occasions such as summer festivals, fireworks events, and bona dance festivals.
Our Men's Japanese Yukata is Light, loose, and running, these men's yukata are amazingly comfortable to wear. After a bath, at home, or during harvest festivals, the fabric of this yukata offers superior comfort. To be sure to have a perfect outfit worthy of a true Japanese, this yukata is delivered with many associates, including a fan and a pair of geta.
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% polyester
- Light, soft and comfortable fabric to wear
- Straight fit and 3/4 loose sleeves
- OFFERED: 1 obi belt, 1 fabric pouch, 1 fan, 1 pair of socks, and 1 pair of wooden geta
This yukata is available in two sizes:
- Size M: suitable for men whose size is less than or equal to 1. 75m
- Size L: suitable for men taller than 1m75
Attention, remember to fold the left side of yukata over the right side! In Japanese culture, the opposite is reserved for dead people. 👻