This traditional Kimono for men is inspired by Tokyo and the EDO era!
If you go to Japan, we advise you to wear an authentic Japanese style! What a pleasure to contemplate and participate in Hanami in a typical Japanese garment of the Edo era like a samurai!
There are several types of Kimono. The Yukata is a casual and light version of the famous Japanese kimono. It is often made of cotton or polyester in order to be comfortable all day long... The material is soft and silky to wear.
Material of the fabric: 95% cotton and 5% polyester
The fabric is light, pleasant and soft to wear
Kimono cut : straight cut, 3/4 wide sleeves for more comfort
Japanese pattern: inspired by Japanese Wagara designs
🈚 We will give you in your package:
- An obi belt,
- A fabric pouch,
- A fan,
- A pair of Japanese socks : Tabi
- A pair of Japanese shoes : Geta
🈚 FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
- Material: 95% cotton, 5% polyester
- Light, soft and comfortable fabric to wear
- Straight fit and 3/4 loose sleeves
- OFFERED: 1 obi belt, 1 fabric pouch, 1 fan, 1 pair of socks and 1 pair of wooden geta
This yukata is available in two sizes:
- Size M: suitable for men whose size is less than or equal to 1. 75m
- Size L: suitable for men taller than 1m75
Attention, remember to fold the left side of yukata over the right side! In Japanese culture, the opposite is reserved for dead people. 👻