Japanese Art Shirt Cranes
The stork is a very important animal in Japan, symbolizing longevity and good luck. This long-necked and long-legged bird is very elegant with its black and white feathers. Storks are often found on kimonos and other fabrics, as well as in origami forms. Legend has it that if you make a wreath with 1000 feet of origami, your wish will come true.
This Japanese Art Shirt depicts a flying crane pointing at the sun circling around the clothes. Due to its unisex size, it can be worn by both men and women.
The shirt is made of modal, light, and soft textile fiber, more absorbent than cotton, and resistant to shrinkage. This Japanese Art Shirt is super comfortable to wear in summer thanks to its absorbency, keeping you dry and leaving you with a pleasant freshness. Its thermal insulation makes it an excellent garment for mid-season and winter.
- Material: modal, light, and soft textile fiber, more absorbent than cotton, and resistant to shrinkage.
- The fabric will retain its shape, soft touch, and vibrant colors even after repeated washes.
- Machine washable, cold water, and delicate cycle with mild detergent.
- The fabric does not wrinkle so no ironing is required.
- Available in three colors: black, white, and navy blue
- Unisex - please refer to the table below to select the right size.
Please note: These are japan sizes. It s recommended to select your T-shirt two or three sizes larger than your usual European size.